Friday, September 4, 2015

Favorite Pins from August


Wow!  Where did August go?  Oh yes, school started, with all the busyness that brings.  My daughter is doing a little better sleeping than last week and school life is in a little bit more of a routine, which makes me much happier!  

This week, I've decided to highlight 5 pins (out of the 2.7K pins that I like) that I'm lovin' right now. 


Source
I know this is an idea that you discovered in 1992, but I need to do this.  I have two keys that look almost exactly the same.  It drives me CRAZY as I always try to use the wrong one.  I need to do this. 

Source
Obviously, it's still early but we've started thinking about Halloween.  My daughter loves butterflies and princesses and this outfit combines the two loves.  I'm not a huge fan of the hat but think it's pretty cute otherwise.  Mom, are you up for making this? 

Source
I love mixing up how students respond to questions.  It makes life more interesting for me and for them.  I really like this idea of having some standard ways to respond that students learn.  I may change some of the ways a bit as we use some Kagan techniques but I like this a lot!

Pin
 This entryway is so different than mine but I would like to add some of the touches to my entry.  I like the wreath on the back of the front door, the little decorative pieces in the hall intersection, and the design of the angled wall.  Sets my thinking wheels in motion. . .

Source
 I don't know why but I'm suddenly obsessed with the idea of Candied Nuts.  Although I think they are yummy, I'm not one of those people obsessed with them when I smell them at fairs or malls.  However, I have this idea that they will be so simple and great to make.  Weird.  I may make them and see how they turn out. 

I'm linking up to Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday. 


1 comment: