Wednesday, August 5, 2015

IKEA catalog love



Last year, an IKEA opened about 30 minutes away.  We haven't bought too much but I love having the option close by.  I like the streamlined style and cheap prices (but not always the cheap quality).  The Easter Bunny was kind enough to leave this for my daughter. 
Only $10!
So when I Heart Organizing did an annual post about the new catalog, I wanted to join!  Some of the things that caught my eye are products but some are just decorating inspiration.   



I think we will get this cheap watering can (99 cents) so my daughter can "help" me even more with our plants.  

 

I like this white and natural color scheme in this room-- reminds me of Montessori approach to education.  I also like the 6 small bulletin boards coming together as one.  


I don't like that pink wall but I like the idea of metallic stripes (especially the cheap and easy tape version).  


I really like the family command center in the background.  I like the ever evolving photo/gallery wall.


We don't have a dedicated pantry in our kitchen (we just use a cabinet).  I like how this kitchen "creates" one in a corner.


I really like the different areas of this room.  We have a large living room but don't use it anywhere near this efficiently.  I like the quiet zone, play zone, tv zone, desk zone, etc.  all in one room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment