Monday, August 24, 2015

Simple Gifts


This week I put together some simple gifts.  The photo above shows what I gave my team. The printable "You make me happy when skies are gray" is from here

Source- I didn't use the bags- just taped a larger pack onto the card.

I share an office with 17 (!) other people.  So I also gave them each a pack of gum taped onto a cute card.  Figured we could all use fresh breath.  I didn't get a picture of this present but here is where I got the printable.

Finally, I made a gift for our neighbor who helped mow our yard when my husband was sick.  I heard the lawn mower, looked out and he was mowing!  So sweet!

Source
Again, I didn't get a picture of MY present.  Slightly different than above. My town has a soda shop with over 1,000 kinds of soda.  I just picked 6 random ones and packaged them in the store's carton.  I added the sign from here.

Did you know there were so many different kinds of sodas?  Some of my picks:

Leninade

Mr. Q Cumber
Boylan's Birch Beer

I'm sure he won't like all the flavors of soda, but hopefully he enjoys trying them out!  I'm linking up to 4th Grade Frolics for Made it Monday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment