Thursday, September 3, 2015

August Goals recap + September goals

At the beginning of August, I created 5 goals.  Time to look back and see how I did (and adjust for September). 
1) Eat better and Exercise.  I wanted to lose 5 pounds by the end of August.  I lost about 6 pounds.  Hooray.  With all else that has been going on, I've focused more on just calorie counting rather than eating better and exercise.  For September, I want to exercise at least once a week and eat at least 2 fruits and veggies a day (I know this seems like nothing for you but I need small steps) 

2) Smooth Start to school year- This has been rocky.  All those routines- not yet routine.  I want to keep working on this! 

3)  Clean House- Yeah, this is still bad.  Let's work on it! 

 4) Be social. Every weekend in September and most of October are booked!  Now I want to focus on having enough downtime for the introvert in me! 

5) Keep up my blog. Haven't done too bad on this.  I had 14 posts in August.  I want to have at least 10 in September (I am counting this as one). 

I'll try to come back at the end of September with an update.  I'm linking to The Yellow Brick Road's Small Goals link-up.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on meeting your health goal! Having every weekend booked for 2 months would be very overwhelming for me. Good luck!
    My blog goal last January was 2 posts a week. I think I may have averaged that. I don't know how people can keep on a schedule with blogging.
    Deb
    Not very fancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That meme at the top is hilarious :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete